Sunday, October 21, 2007

Q is for Queen

Disclaimer: this post does not have any silly stories, intelligent words or spiritually uplifting content - just cute pictures

A couple of weeks ago we worked on the letter Q and one of our WORDS OF THE WEEK was QUEEN!! Here are some pictures of the kids from my 5 yr old class with the cute crowns they made. Thanks to Jenny V for sending this project in one of her graciously huge packages!


King Fabricio, Queen Canela and King Alex


Queen Acsa


King Carlos and King Edwin


Queen Alisson and Queen Ivanna

2 comments:

Mollie said...

Oh Carrie -- I don't know which pictures I liked more, the kids or the bagels!! I remember my mom making bagels too (just for the thrill) and the boiling thing is just odd.

Thanks for the updates. I hope you spent some of your weekend resting with knitting needles in your hands!!

Bethany said...

Oh my word,
I love the pics of the kids! Looks like you are having lots of fun as a kindergarten teacher. I can't wait to join you! :)