Thursday, October 25, 2007

Knitting Emergency!!!!

Okay so maybe it's not exactly an emergency. I just started knitting a fun combo scarf using plain black scarf intermingled with some fancy fur. The current problem is that I only have one skein of my fancy fur and I've realized that I don't have enough. I can't buy fancy fur here in Peru. Perhaps it exists in Lima but I'm in Cusco and not Lima. So, I'm wondering if someone could buy some for me and mail it to me in an envelope? My address is: Carrie Kleinschmidt, Apartado 708, Cusco, PERU

If someone is going to do that, could you please let me know. Otherwise I may have to take another scarf apart and think of some other creative idea. :0) thanks!

Here's a picture of the yarn. It's Fancy Fur, Color Number #254 Stained Glass!!

5 comments:

Zee said...

Uhm... that's a predicament that you've found yourself in...

If you can wait til I get back from London on the 4th, then I can get some to you ;-).

Oh, Cake.
P.S. I was cutting a reciept from the register, and taping it together for a customer the other day, and thought... "wow I haven't done any crafting myself in like, a year... I miss Carrie..."

Bekah said...

Have you found anyone to send you some yet? If not, I'll do it! You just may have to wait until I can get to the store...

Mollie said...

Hey Cake - I actually have (had) 2 skeins in that particular yarn in my stash. It's on it's way!!!

Take care.

Mollie said...

... except that the guy at the Post office questioned the address, said it didn't look complete for a big city in Peru... So I thought I'd clarify with you... Let me know okay?

www.nightshiftknitter.blogpspot.com
or mcovington1@yahoo.com

Thanks, Mollie

Mollie said...

Okay, I have prevailed upon the Post Office to deliver... they say 8-10 business days from this morning. Please let me know. Happy knitting, Carrie! Talk to you soon, hope there are no other "emergencies"!