Friday, December 21, 2007

Blog Clog

Hi Friends! You may have noticed my sad lack of blog posts within the last two months. This was the result of busyness and emotional turmoil. Don't worry! Things are getting better and I have more time. We just had our end of year program at school yesterday! Last week was spent in organizing my room, cleaning glue and paint off chairs, tables and desks. It's hard to believe that the school year is over!!! What a fun adventure!

In any case, we are officially in our summer break right now. Classes don't start up again in March. yay! That means that I shall have time to update my blog. There should be several blog entries coming so don't miss any.

I'll leave you with my favorite quote of the year from one of my students.

"Este Miss Carrie es loca. Baila sin musica!"
(That Miss Carrie is crazy, she dances without music)

- Carlos Daniel, 5 yr old class - said to Miss Wendy (the Spanish kindergarten teacher)

No comments: