Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Judah Caeden Kleinschmidt




I'd like to introduce you all to my nephew:
Judah Caeden Kleinschmidt
born on Wednesday, November 29th, at 4:20pm weighing 9lb. 1/2 oz., and 22 inches long.

I drove to Harrisburg yesterday to meet him and hang out with my brother and his family. My neice Katelyn (who is two) and I (An' Cayee) had lots of fun playing together! Our toy of choice yesterday was a blanket. We each had one and we pretended that they were our coats and that we had to go outside. Of course everytime we did something, Katelyn would shout, "do it again!" :0) We also had fun dancing together but An' Cayee's arms got a little tired when Katelyn thought it would be more fun for me to dance with her in my arm so that she could swing a blanket around.

It was great to see Katelyn's interaction with "babee Judaah." She kept wanting to kiss him but unfortunately she has a cold so they had to deflect her kisses to the top of his head. She also wanted to hold him (she kept on insisting upon it while her mom was trying to nurse Judah, I had to distract Katelyn with a ball). I think my brother and his wife will definitely have some attention and sharing issues to deal with but Katelyn seems to be adjusting pretty well!

It was so wonderful to spend the day with them and I'm glad that God decided to bless me with the chance to meet Judah before I went to Peru! Yay!

Is Baby Judah already living up to his name as a "Praise Warrior"? ;0)

No comments: