Saturday, August 26, 2006

Joining the Blog Craze

I'm finally giving into the current blog craze.

Ever since two of my former roommates have joined blogdom, I have felt the increasing pressure to start a blog of my own. There's something about keeping an online journal out in cyberspace that is appealing. It's public and private all at the same time! wierd... like a private journal trapped in the public view. Someone could randomly read my blog but it will most likely be just my friends who know about it or who care to read my reflections.

I hope that they are often amusing...

I hope that they are always encouraging...

I hope that what I write points to Jesus...

So, here's the beginning of my blog adventure. I don't know how often I will actually get to post(especially when I am in Peru) but it's worth it to try.

Random fact: The first blog I ever read was by a homeless guy in Nashville

4 comments:

journeylogger said...

Welcome!! =) Kristi

journeylogger said...

p.s. Oh! Do you recognize that person in the blue behind the pink (Andean) flower? ;)

Renee said...

Carrie! I can't believe you finally bit the bait! I'm really looking forward to reading your blog, because I'm sure it will have me in stitches. Yay for Cake and blogging!

Love you bunches,
Renee

Anonymous said...

I am resisting the trend! I will not ever be a blogger. If you want to read my reflections, you will have to steal by old-fashioned wire-bound journal from my room! .....I'm enjoying your blog, though. :)